RE Amsoil

From: james.zito@ps.ge.com
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 08:24:06 EDT

First off I am getting really tired of this debate....I don't think it will
ever be truly settled. It is beginning to remind me of the Israelis and
Palestians!!!

<snipped>
Show me any other oil that has
been proven time and time again to be able to go 100,000 miles between
changes. Over the road trucks do this all the time.
<un snip>

Over the road trucks live a very different life from passenger autos. They
tend to run constant speeds probably 80-90% of the time. Generally they
have large oil coolers installed. Usually are geared to run constantly in
the power band. And have much greater filter capacity than autos. Most
fleets also maintain close tabs on the oil condition, analysis programs.

Jim
03 QC 2wd Dark