Re: Colorado & Canyawn

From: Matt Grose (mgrose@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 13:54:58 EDT

I got to see the Canyon at the Autoshows in Motion that was held Sunday at
the IX Center. Seeing it at the autoshow on the pedestal I liked the look
(at first). It sounded appealing until I actually got to get into it on
Sunday. GMC took the jump seats from the old style and turned them to face
the front instead of folding towards the middle. There is no room for
anyone but kids in the extended cab, and I don't like the idea of the short
bed with the crew cab. As much as I like mid size trucks and the
unforeseeable future of the Dakota. It made me seriously consider a full
size truck. I don't know what it will be yet though, not looking till
around Nov-Dec.

At 11:21 PM 9/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/stories/355marketing/page1.html
>
>(2nd paragraph)
>
>"GM's timing is certainly good -- it's been a while since any of the
>companies in the compact and mid-size pickup markets made any significant
>changes to their product, and there's not much expected for the next 18
>months or so."
>
>Okay Ladies and Gents.... it's go time ;-)
>

>Val Garcia
>Houston TX
>2K2 SXT RegCab 3.9L V6
>Graphite Metallic

>Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now
>FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
1997 Black 4x4 Dakota Sport