Re: FYI, Railroad Dakotas

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 23:11:34 EDT

Mallett, Donald B wrote:
> Be on the look out for 3, 2003 Dakotas. One in each of the following areas,
> Cicero, IL
> Milledgevlle, IL
> Springfield, MO
>
> Inside info show these 3 are the only 3 Dodges being ordered this year out
> of close to 200 vehicles. This is not good for us Dodge fans!
>
> One foot note, One Jeep Liberty was also ordered. That heading to Needles
> Calf.

I spotted a Durango outfitted with rail equipment. Didn't catch what rail
line it was with... wisconsin central or something sounds about right.
I see a lot
of rail modified trucks around here. Most are chevy 2500s.

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/