Re: Re: RE: Mopar Performance A518

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 09:00:23 EDT

thanks for the reply ray. that is kind of what i figured. it should be
able to handle the power just fine. and i did read about the non lockup.
shouldn't be an issue for me. it doesn't get driven much, but it would be
nice to have od for a few longer trips... i'll have to go up the local
dealer and see what they have to say about all the stuff i need. it doesn't
sound to bad. around $2k i should be all set... thanks again...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig

>From: "John Bell" <john_bell_2@hushmail.com>
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: DML: Re: RE: Mopar Performance A518
>Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:56:56 -0500
>
>Thanks for confirming the requirement on non-lockup torque converter - I
>thought that was the case but wasn't sure.
>
>Nice truck, btw...
>--
>JB
>
>""RayB"" <bpracing@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com