Re: Re: Mopar Performance A518

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 09:08:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/2003 9:03:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dakota1994@hotmail.com writes:

> it's not a daily driver, so that won't be an issue. i would like od for a
> few trips i do make. i've put about 4k miles in almost a year and half...
> my 94 V6 is my daily driver... i'll have to check on if it is a rebuild.
> it is right out of the MP catalog. a local dealer does 30% off on all mp
> parts... so it makes prices very nice...

There are a number of shops that will build a solid 46RH or 46RE for a fair
price, and keep your driveability (i.e. overdrive).

http://www.smrtrans
http://www.apsprecision.com

SMR is awesome and APS has some good stuff out there as well. I'd check them
out first.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'95 Dakota CC 4x2 - under construction
'03 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi Off-Road