Christine's Got Bad Gas

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 17:43:20 EDT

Heh - the ingestion of Steiger Swamp water has been giving Christine Bad
Gas. ... I mean gasoline!

You thought we used large amount of Shinanagins to raise the bed off the
frame at Jons?? I have not yet BEGUN to perform Shinanagins!!

Using the BBQ Tank Straps and one smaller tow strap.. I created a sling
and lifted the bed up off the truck with my engine hoist. I also had to
remove the rear wheels and lower the axle down with my floor jack
inorder to get the bed to clear the frame.. the wheels were also in the
way. The Tank straps are attatched to my light bar - which seems to be
holding up to the weight so far so good.. and the other to the underside
of the bed.

The gasoline is contaminated and I think it keeps clogging the strainers
and filters. Theres sediment floating around - - but not real bad...
I'm going to drain out the fuel, clean up the inside of the tank..
change the filters again and hope to hell this fixes it finally. I'm
NOT pulling the bed off the truck every month.

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/