ATTN: Dakota Vendors

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 17:06:18 EDT

I wanted to let those of you you deal with the dodge crowd and other
vehicles. that not to trust any transaction from indonesia.

I had an email requesting 40 units of msd 6al.
I had a card number that I ran through our credit card processor. first card
was declined. I emailed him back to say that it was declined. So I suggested
that he check with his credit card company. He then gave me another card to
process. it to came back invalid.

I emailed him to let him know what was up.
he then proceeded to give me a card number that had an U.S addy.

I didn't even try to run this card. I decided to find the phone number that
was attached to the card.

I had an street addy. looked it up on the internet. got the number and
called the guy.
he was very surprised to see that his number was being used. so hopefully he
has not been taken for too much.

anyway I wanted to give those a heads up on this.