Re: RE: Re: RE: Tire Storage ?

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 17:26:57 EDT

Thanks guys, I know when I take the those to the tire store they will push
me to a new set because of that spot. One of my pirelli scorpian a/s's
developed a 2"x4" spot on the outter edge where it wore to the chords, so
now I'm shaking like hell. I just want to make it thru the winter then I'll
finally go with some wider aftermarket rims (or possibly a used set of r/t
ones)

I'm going to have it aligned and the used tires will be put in the rear so
ocassional smokage my happen.
mm