Re: ATTN: Dakota Vendors

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 19:33:48 EDT

Chad Evans wrote:
> I wanted to let those of you you deal with the dodge crowd and other
> vehicles. that not to trust any transaction from indonesia.

Yeah...

Similar scams happening with used bicycles. I got an e-mail myself, and
there's just a picture of my bike on a website with my e-mail address
attached to it. They offer to buy your bike, send a bogus money order,
and woops, you've shipped the bike already. There's no way in hell I'm
selling to someone in Indonesia, I wouldn't sell my $2700 bike to
someone I couldn't meet face-to-face.