Re: Leveling kits...Ram/Dakota

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 22:43:06 EDT

""Craig Rash"" <2kdaksport@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Thanks for the input Matthew, my purpose is actually not to level the
truck
> but to raise the whole thing. It looked like the simplest option for the
> front was the spacers and either add-a-leafs for the rear like you said...
> or what I was thinking was maybe getting different hangers for the leaf
> springs. That way it wouldn't be any stiffer just taller. what do you
> think??
>
> Craig Rash
> -------------
> Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
> 3.9 w/FABM
> JVC 12CD changer w/head unit
> See Pics at: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/2kdaksport/index.htm

Ok, not to break trend here, but I've heard that Fabtech makes a pretty nice
lift for the 2wd gen III trucks. Might want to check them out... I know
Bernd had that very setup on his truck a few years back. There might be
others that have tried it...

You really should lower though...Hotchkis makes a REALLY nice kit... (had to
put that in there - sorry)

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L