RE: RE: OT but Mopar

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 11:02:03 EDT

One day, he may see the light too Grasshopper....

Thanks Josh, not meaning to give advice, just
"been there, done that"

Had a wife like that once. I told her I was getting an old Harley...she
said "no you aren't"...big mistake. We were divorced in two months.

This wife says, "those are cool wheels, let's get them!"

Ah...life is so good when you find the right Lady.

Rascal