RE: RE: OT but Mopar

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 11:02:50 EDT

THAT is how it works Josh!

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Josh Battles
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 10:32 AM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: OT but Mopar

""Gabriel A. Couriel"" <gcouriel@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> i keep looking at a 69 roadrunner. my girlfriend keeps getting angry. i
> know what you mean, but big blocks are big blocks, and muscle cars are
> muscle cars.
>
> Gabe Couriel

Gabe, you should tell her that you can do what you want as long as she's not
your wife.... That's when she gets a say in wether you add to the toybox or
not. (At least that's the way I told it to my gf...) You gotta put an end
to that getting angry thing early, it'll only get worse if left unchecked...

Besides, if you're really excited about something, she should share in that
with you and what I've found is that it'll usually turn my gf on. She likes
watching me work on my truck and the 'stang......

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L