Re: Leveling kits...Ram/Dakota

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 19:59:17 EDT

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:33:01 -0400 "Craig Rash" <2kdaksport@comcast.net>
writes:

> Matt,
> So are you saying that the coil spacers were rough on the front
> suspension??
> Did they screw up the ride? Did anything break while they were
> installed?

You know, I just noticed that you have a 2000, there's a lot more out
there for you GenIII owners. As for damage, it ate front shocks, and the
ride was terrible. I'm not even sure now if these spacers will fit
GenIII, all I'm sure about is that they were the same for GenII and Rams
when I bought them. Give Daystar a call and ask them what the
applications are. That's about all I can give you, sorry.

Matthew

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!