Leveling kits...Ram/Dakota

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 10:59:23 EDT

I am looking at two products that add a couple of inches height to the front
of the truck. I have been told that even though JCWhitney lists these as
for the Ram, they will actually work on the Dakota.
This one is the one that I was planning on using. It is the one that I was
told would work(I think someone on the DML is using it):
http://www.jcwhitney.com/item.jhtml?ITEMID=146635&BQ=tt

I have recently found another leveling kit for the Ram on their catalog:
http://www.jcwhitney.com/product.jhtml?CATID=189828&BQ=tt
It looks a little more beefy 'cause it's steel. but will it fit the Dakota?
Is anyone using either of these?

I would also welcome any comments about this...well except the usual
comments from Josh about ALL 4x2's should be lowered not raised!! :-P

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
3.9 w/FABM
JVC 12CD changer w/head unit