Re: JBA header install

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 14:09:47 EDT

> I think I need to find out how much my cat muffles - I know there's
> more sound hiding in there somewhere. a nice straight pipe there would
> probably kill the rattle I gained against the bottom of the cab, too.
>
> Michael Maskalans '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318

Having just done this on my truck, I can tell you there's a huge difference
without the cats! After seeing what's inside a cat, there's no wonder,
they're solid ceramic honeycomb. Mine were really clogged too, it's a
wonder any air was getting through there at all. But it's all better now :)

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T