re:Re: Re: Source to buy a GEN II in Florida

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 09:02:15 EDT

What about Austin's Dakota? I don't know if it's sold yet, but it says it
is for sale at this web addy:

http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/R666QK1HN1MR.html

It was originally a 6'er truck, and now it's got a little sumpin' sumpin'
under the hood. ;) TonyC and I have both seen the truck, and it's worth
every penny that Austin is asking for it.

Back to lurk mode....

Brett

p.s.- hey Tony, you sure the G-force works on Fords? ;)

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments. Get Hotmail
Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es