Re: Howdy, I'm new. AND WHERE DO YOU GET FRICKN' TOW HOOKS?!

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 10:05:45 EDT

Sorry I must have missed this thread start... I seem tor ecall that they
are no longer producing these tow hook sets for the Early GenIII's..

I had done a search for them with my local dealer and they had only found a
few Mopar sets left in the country with one being in Palentine, IL, one in
Maryland some place and one in Texas iirc.

I didn't need it for me but for someone else on the list.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red