The Tow Hook Saga Continues

From: kellykins@shaw.ca
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 22:20:48 EDT

K, so I went down to a DIFFERENT Dodge parts department, and I found out some
stuff. Yes, the kit has been discontinued, but there are the odd ones still in
circulation in North America. It would have cost me $230 Cdn., so I'm gonna
stick with my original plan and get a WARN Trans4mer winch carrier. Then I can
add on options as my wallet allows (winch, grille guard, light bar, bush bar,
in that order). And the basic unit is $300, so it makes more sense to me b/c I
can tow off of it as well, and build up from there.

And I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who offered assistance to this
mis-directed Dodge girl. Still nice to know Dodge had an option, since they are
like the only manufacturer of 4x4s that doesn't include this hardware STOCK (oh
wait, they do on the Rams now don't they...).