Re: Re: DragTruk list-attn Dave Downing

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 15:10:34 EDT

I'll be there to witness the mid 12 pass. If I can convince a fellow local
dak owner to make the trip it will be on video as well....shooting for some
13's myself tomorrow night. First real track pass with the spray

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "Dave Downing" <ded74@yahoo.com>
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: DML: Re: DragTruk list-attn Dave Downing
>Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:06:34 -0400
>
> > Hey Dave,
> >
> > Time to update your DragTruk entry. Guess who's right behind you. ;-)
> >
> > RayB
> > http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/20KM1FD2KWBP.html
>
>Holy cow, good job Ray! Good thing I'm going to the track tomorrow night
>;)
>I've got all my issues worked out, and with this nice cool weather we're
>having the truck has been a beast lately (got a lil sideways getting on the
>interstate on Sunday LOL). Should have some new times to post on Thurs
>morning :)
>
>-Dave
>'02 FR RC R/T

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com