OT but car related

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 15:21:26 EDT

I know this is offtopic but it's the best ownage I've ever seen on the
internet. The server is super overloaded right now b/c it's been posted on
just about every forum ever, but when it quiets down it's a pretty good
read. Gets REALLY good on page 9.

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=385743&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Cliffs Notes:
1. guy brags about all the stuff he owns for a long time
2. everyone says he's lying etc etc
2. guy finally posts pics of his trans am
3. people say it's a fake, photochop etc.
4. posts more pictures with "ls1.com" sign
5. people still say its fake.
6. He says show me a photoshop of 150k cash laying out on car.
7. he posts his 150k cash with a current wall street journal and a sign on
the car with the screen name of the biggest non-believer "iwantls1" on it.
8. pure ownage

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L