Re: OT but car related

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 15:58:30 EDT

I can't get in, how about you just cut and past the whole thread here :P I
love seeing guys get busted like that. Had a really good one on srtforums a
lil while back. Guy was posting all these stats, and then started posting
pictures, and another guy actually knew who owned that car and posted the
website where the loser stole the pics and info from, it was hilarious.

-Dave

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=385743&perpage=15&pagenumber=1