Stuff I've Replaced

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 19:24:54 EDT

As I finished up the post about the fuel tank - a funny thought occured
to me... I've replaced or serviced every major componant of that truck
and some of them more than once.. in the short time I have owned it...

Original engine replaced
replacement engine replaced after replacing timing chain and associated
gaskets only to discover the rings were bad...

tranny OD unit serviced

replaced torsion bars, rear leaf springs, shocks (front shocks twice),
radiator, all new tierods - twice... control arm bolts replaced...sway
bar bushings replaced.. CV axles removed and installed 3 or 4 times...

front bumper replaced, interor gutted and reinstalled, frame
straightend, battery replaced - twice, hood release cable replaced, fuel
pump replaced, two CD head units and new speakers - due to be replaced
again), three pairs of head lights... all new brakes (hoses, calipers,
pads, rotors, drums, shoes, hardware kit, wheel cyls...)

all told I have put only approximatly thirteen thousand miles on that
truck... Probably have forgotten other stuff I have replaced

And its just gonna keep adding up as time goes by LOL

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/