Re: Re: DragTruk list-attn Dave Downing

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 18:15:34 EDT

yea, I should be there around 530ish. Is there any safe place to pit where
I can leave my tires and tool box? This is my first time at cecil

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "Dave Downing" <ded74@yahoo.com>
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: Re: DML: Re: DragTruk list-attn Dave Downing
>Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:55:24 -0400
>
> > I'll be there to witness the mid 12 pass. If I can convince a fellow
>local
> > dak owner to make the trip it will be on video as well....shooting for
>some
> > 13's myself tomorrow night. First real track pass with the spray
> >
> > Greg Conner
> > 1996 RC
> > 3.9 hybrid
>
>You're going to Cecil, right? Just wanted to make sure :) I usually pit
>against the fence behind the concession stand, stop by and say hey.
>
>-Dave

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments. Get Hotmail
Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es