RE: Re: Non Std Exhaust Causes "Farts"

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 21:21:23 EDT

Remember, when you get off of the "gas pedal", the fuel is cut and can
cause "pops" out of the tailpipe. Flowmasters and most other chambered
mufflers will make this sound. As for the PCM change, won't change the
actual fuel flow. Fuel pressure/volume is run via the fuel pressure
regulator (rated at 50psi from the factory) and fuel pump (same model
for those years).

- Bernd