Re: Dakota SRT-8 Maybe

From: Nate Dollinger (dak0n20z@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 13:59:11 EDT

IMO - this is what i think dodge should do.

sounds like the dak R/T is dead as well as all the other R/T vehicles. (RIP
Neon R/T) And dodge is obviously going nuts with the all new "SRT"
vehicles.

Everyone of them is crazy powered. IE - SRT4, SRT10, etc. So...why not
make the dodge dakota, same trim type specs as the R/T dak (extend cab or
regular only, big wheels, RWD only, suspension beefed etc) but make it the
SRT8 with the HEMI. A dakota with the same specs as an R/T but with a hemi
motor = me drooling

nate
03 dak QC