Re: RE: 180* Tstat = MIL

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 00:44:38 EDT

Yeah, the "too cold" code is thrown when your down around the 160-150deg
(or less) for a long period of time. My origninal dak threw that code
when I was driving the I-8 down hill in neutral in febuary. Engine temp
went down to about nothing.

So it's either a failed open t-stat, or a one time anomoly (or a bad
temp signal)

Jay W
505/287 Dakota