Daktoberfest Roll Call

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 00:46:58 EDT

Its getting closer... the last oppertunity to invade Forestville until
summer of O4...

Assuming Jon has not come to his sences yet and Daktoberfest is still a
GO... Anyone know yet if they will or will not be able to make it?

I'll be there in the Ram - and with any luck, Christine in tow... my
buddy is finally coming with me this time after having seen the vids
from two years of Shinanigans... Hes been taunting me to take the Ram
offroad "at least down the trails" he said...

Andy has vowed to duct tape me to the Barn to prevent this heh...

Jim - - Tires have enough tread for a burn out contest on Jons
driveway?? heheheheh

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/