Almost

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 07:52:17 EDT

Well, didn't get the 12 I was hoping for, got close tho, and if I can learn
how to drive my truck I should have it. Had a great night tho, got in seven
runs, smoked a couple of WRX's and SRT-4's. Had a couple 13.2's and 13.3's,
one 14.9 that we won't talk about :P Here's the best for the night, and my
new best:

RT: .245
60': 1.979
330: 5.556
1/8: 8.477
MPH: 83.75
1000: 11.000
1/4: 13.109
MPH: 107.52

Thinking about gears or traction bars, need to get that 60' down, also maybe
a B&G flash to up my shift points, shifting at 4900 sucks, it drops down so
low I'm catching back up for a second or two.

Dave
'02 FR RC R/T