Re: Re: Almost

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 10:19:40 EDT

Thanks Dave was good meeting you, I just wish the 6'r sounded as good as
your 360. Thats one hell of a clean truck too. Just a little tweaking and
you'll be at that 12 sec mark, definitly give dave at b&g a call to see what
he can do.

The guy with the video camera didnt come out so we didnt get anyvideo of the
runs. My truck sure surprised me, I could taste some 13.2's if I could fix
the dang driver..lol 2nd run i hit the limiter in 2nd gear and went
13.4@102 the 3rd run the truck was real real strong after a 40min cool
down. Cut the best 60' of the night then went to grab 5th instead of
3rd...could taste a 13.2 on that one....ended up with a 13.9@101 doh. Best
of the night was the first pass 13.40@103.9..I'll be back soon too after I
tune the apexi box and add a set of headers.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "Dave Downing" <ded74@yahoo.com>
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: DML: Re: Almost
>Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:15:30 -0400
>
>Oh, and it was good meeting you Greg, great runs! The way your truck
>launches is just sick!
>
>-Dave
>
>""Dave Downing"" <ded74@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Well, didn't get the 12 I was hoping for, got close tho, and if I can
>learn
> > how to drive my truck I should have it. Had a great night tho, got in
>seven
> > runs, smoked a couple of WRX's and SRT-4's. Had a couple 13.2's and
>13.3's,
> > one 14.9 that we won't talk about :P Here's the best for the night, and
>my
> > new best:
> >
> > RT: .245
> > 60': 1.979
> > 330: 5.556
> > 1/8: 8.477
> > MPH: 83.75
> > 1000: 11.000
> > 1/4: 13.109
> > MPH: 107.52
> >
> > Thinking about gears or traction bars, need to get that 60' down, also
>maybe
> > a B&G flash to up my shift points, shifting at 4900 sucks, it drops down
>so
> > low I'm catching back up for a second or two.
> >
> > Dave
> > '02 FR RC R/T

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com