Re: Daktoberfest Roll Call

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 14:42:06 EDT

Mr. Plow wrote:

> What date is the carnage supposed to resume at Jon's? hehe
>
> And despite my incredibly lazy nature, i actually looked at the DML
> events page, and didn't see it...

Adam? You? Lazy? heheh say it isnt true!

According to the discussion a month or so ago - I believe Daktoberfest
will be the 24th and 25th of october? I certainly hope thats correct -
because I put in for the time off of work for that weekend.

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/