Re: Almost

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 17:11:51 EDT

> Ahhh ... let's talk about that 14.9 :-)

Let's just say she got a lil sideways off the line, had to let off, and then
hit the rev limiter on the 2-3 shift LOL I was racing an SRT-4 on that run,
still beat his 15.2 :)

> >RT: .245
>
> Even the driver was hyper for that run :-)

That's on the new system where .000 is a perfect light, so it would be a
.745 on the old system, not the best, but I'm getting better, .109 was my
best for the night. Saw one of the Gambler's Run guys cut a perfect light,
that was pretty cool.

> >330: 5.556
>
> Man, she is sure picking them up and laying them down by the 330' mark!
>
> With the numbers you and Greg are putting up, maybe I should
> pass on Cecil :-)
>
> Bob

Ya gotta come down Bob, run your best ever! :)

-Dave