Re: Source to buy a GEN II in Florida

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 14:37:55 EDT

Stefan,

I did a search on Autotrader.com and came up with several Dak's for sale in
the years your friend is looking for. I used the zip code for the city I
work in, which is about 2 hours from Palm Beach. The zip is 32901, if that
will help with your search. Remember to increase the search area to over 150
miles. Hope this helps you and your friend. Good Luck

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8