Re: Looking for a parts Dak

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 13:27:37 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> Anyone have a Gen I or Gen II Dakota they are looking to sell? I need
> parts heheheh. Preferences are 4x4, maroon interior, reg cab long
> bed... but I'll consider any Gen I or II.

where are you?
there was a red genI at bills auto parts in RI

http://www.BillsAutoParts.com

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)