Re: Re: Almost

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 13:44:39 EDT

Ya get the truck back from marty yet? I called the shop I think last week
and they were closed all day for a dyno session, I assume it was to set up
your standalone system

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "Tony Cellana" <acellan1@tampabay.rr.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: Re: DML: Re: Almost
>Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 13:15:04 -0400
>

>Oh boy, this is like hunting ducks in a barrel.
>
>I can slip into the #2 spot, and should be able to take over the #1 in a
>few
>weeks once I get the truck back ;-)
>
>TonyC

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more. Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa