dakota...heal thyself!

From: Brian Tong (thedude807@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 22:23:55 EDT

Is this normal? My truck started idling badly one night after showing off
the new transgo kit. Still runs smoothly, but idles bad, and pings under
load, the check engine light came on, and I peared down the TB and saw oil
all over the bottom of the intake. Belly pan gasket, no question.

So I bought the parts, but I haven't had a chance to fix it yet. But over
the last two days, it's idled smoothly and the Check Engine light is off!!!
Wierd. Now if the front diff leak will just fix itself.....

Brian
99 CC 4x4 5.2L

http://msnmessenger-download.com