Re: Now- GenII gauge pod.. was -Information for a GEN II 4x4 owner.a

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 06:29:40 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/2003 12:43:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bpracing@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Actually, at least one does exist. It's in my garage waiting for me to
> install it and make sure everything's in the right place before he mass
> produces them. Just been too busy racing to mess with it. Maybe next
> week. :-) If it's a go I'll post pictures.

Instant weather report from hell. Forecast is for freezing temperatures and
heavy snow. I can't believe Alan finally got off his butt and did that. Tell
me Ray, are you related? I promise to buy 20 and he does nothing (and this
was prior to me being really ticked off at him) and you manage to get him to
make one. What's your secret?

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'95 Dakota CC 4x2 - under construction
'03 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi Off-Road