Kentucky Daks *WAS* Switching to Synthetic Oil

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 13:37:45 EDT

  I'm down here in the middle of the state, between Lebanon and Springfield.
I drive about 125 miles a day round trip up to Ft Knox where I'm an
employee. No, not Army but I did just retire from the Air Force!!

  Anyway, seems Daks, Jeeps and Kentucky go well together, y'all should come
on down and quit playing in sissy New York mud puddles and drive some real
knobs.

Now, where did I put that Nomex suit................

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L

P.S.-If ya don't know what knobs are just ask, we might tell ya!

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com