Re: Switching to Synthetic Oil

From: digger (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 15:24:24 EDT

I switched over from the oil in my Dakota QC at 7000
miles.I now have 80,000 miles.No oil burning,easier
starting,etc.

NOTE: I go 3500-4000 miles between changes.After 4,000
miles,u will be able to feel the engine needs a
change...mine does.

I use either the Mopar filters(i get them for free)or
i suggest going with the AC Delco filters...

My .02