Re: Katzkin Leather Group Buy

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 23:02:02 EDT

Does the "rear seats" include the side and back supports in the extended
cab? That's a pretty good price for all the seats and the cabin trim.

Is this a reversible modification? I mean do you have to cut any of the
stock trim... my 92s interior is in pretty good condition and I'd like to be
able to put it back to stock once the leather wears out... you know 20
years from now :) (If you think I'm joking, I have a never installed set of
factory door panels boxed up, just in case)

mm
offtopic ps: I turn key on my 88conquest rebuild Thursday. WHOOHOOO a $500
car and a $3000 motor. the dak will get some MUCH needed rest once the rice
rocket is running.

> I decided to get a Katzkin leather interior for my '95. I like deals.
The