Re: ScSilverdak makes Mopar Muscle!!

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 23:48:22 EDT

Just got that article and was about to post something. Nice numbers ron,
was gonna join ya on the dyno but my catco cat died 2 days before and didnt
have the time to fix it. Definitly be there next year.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "ronald bruce taylor,jr" <taylor9565@msn.com>
>To: "dakota-truck" <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: DML: ScSilverdak makes Mopar Muscle!!
>Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:39:34 -0400
>

>The December issue of Mopar Muscle Magazine is out!!......it's got a
>Article in it on the Chryslers at Carlisle show last July and the Dyno
>Challenge held on the grounds at the Backstreet Performance Dyno.
>
>My Dak is one of the cars and trucks that is featured in the article.
>
>I can't wait till next year!!.......I've got a few New surprises for
>next time!!
>
>hehehehheehehehe!....
>
>Ron-
>01'Dakota Sport 4x4
>Street,Strip,and Show!!
>(DYNO TOO!!)

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer--
sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup