Re: Trans Shuddering at 167,000 help please??

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 17:54:13 EDT

"Michael Maskalans" <mike-lists@tepidcola.com> wrote in message

> On Friday, October 10, 2003, at 10:51 AM, Hop * wrote:
>
> > At 80 on cruise in my truck the ac blows out the defrost instead of
> > the vents.
>
> sounds like your truck is working to keep 80MPH.... I get vent setting
> changes on grades at 75+ or when I step on it. would I be right to be
> keeping an eye out for a vacuum leak?
> --
> Michael Maskalans <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>

Vacuum leak is right! When that happened to me in my truck, I found that I
had a vacuum line that blew off of the fitting. There's some sort of vacuum
solenoid under the passenger side dash right behind the air ducting that the
line had come off of. You might want to check that out.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L