Re: Exaust Note Change (Problem?)

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 20:34:00 EDT

Yep, exaust leak, off the header/engine innerface. The guys who put my
headers back system together took care of it today (6months later) no
charge.

Setting off car alarms was cool for a few days, but I was starting to
draw the eye of the Fuzz. Plus I got a little dizzy in the In and Out
drive through last night.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota