RE: RE: Gary's trans problem is mine, too?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 20:23:02 EST

Even on the factory rebuilds (at least at our shop)....that hole is
drilled (not quite as large as the Shift Kit installation guides...but
enough to help).

Saying that it won't do any damage is not something I'd like to say.
There's always the possibility that the retainer did break and the two
tiny valves can come out at any time.

- Bernd