Ram Offroad Tires

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 12:52:01 EDT

This is driving me nuts now. I can't find the stock tire size for the ram.

I learned that 17 inch wheels are part of the Offroad Package... but I
can't figure out if I'm running the stock rubber size. Considering I am
having a rather difficult time finding tires in 275/70/17 shoe size...
I'd like to know if this is stock or not.

If this IS stock - I'm going to have to change things around because the
options avalible for that size are limited. I think it may have come
stock with Goodyear A/Ts - which I DID find in that size.. but no other
brands.

With the recent rave reviews of the Bridgestone Revo A/Ts - and the high
praise in the feedback section of tirerack.com... I would like to try
those tires. But they dont come in 275/70/17!

So - if anyone out there has a 2001 Dodge Ram dealer brochure, could you
look up the tire specs for the offroad package? Thanks!

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/