Mac's Springs - Feedback?

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 14:23:23 EDT

Has anybody out there ever dealt with Mac's Springs in California? I'm
looking at a Western Chassis shackle/hanger kit to take care of the rear drop on my
Dakota. I had a MISERABLE experience with Sporttruckdirect and would just as
soon never buy anything from them again if I can help it. And Mac's has a
better price anyway.

Or, if you can recommend someone else who is a Western Chassis dealer, I'd
appreciate it. I'm going with BellTech spindles for the front and Belltech
shocks all around. I've got a good hookup for BellTech stuff already.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'95 Dakota CC 4x2 - under construction
'03 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi Off-Road