RE: Re: Hi, I'm new

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 15:17:42 EDT

Osmosis? Geshundheit...

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Anne Baker
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 1:50 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: Re: Hi, I'm new

On Monday, October 13, 2003, at 10:34 AM, Josh Battles wrote:

> "Anne Baker" <patience@cif.rochester.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> Hi,
>> My name is Anne Baker, I'm new to the list (duh). I got tired of
>> reading over Mike's shoulder so I decided to join.
>
> hi2u Anne!! pics? (lol)

Down boy, come to Daktoberfest and you'll meet me there.

>> I consider myself to now have a Dak by association. Being Mike
>> Maskalans' '98 V8 Club Cab 4x4. He never lets me drive it, but I don't
>> really want to 'cause it's an auto. ;-)
>
> Very Interesting... I think you'll fit in nicely here...
>
>> Not much else notable, except that I'm technically clueless, and I'm
>> trying to learn. The current plan is to get a project car and learn on
>> that, partly 'cause I don't have the money to buy a decent car.
>
> It's easy... you don't have to learn it all at once, take teh baby
> steps and
> use teh intarwebnet.
Yeah baby steps seem to be the way to go, mostly helping Mike out. I'm
not ready to go Tom's route of everything at once, yet. I'll probably
lurk and learn by osmosis.

~~Anne

Anne Baker
Dak-by-association Mike's '98 V8 Club Cab 4x4
patience@cif.rochester.edu