Re: Tranny sluggish problem while in "drive" and starting at dead stop

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 21:27:31 EDT

There might be some TSB relating to this. You might
check out Fritz`s Ram page (if it`s there anymore).
There used to be a list of TSBs relating to Rams and
Daks on it. The governor pressure sensor or solenoid
causes the transmission to start out in second gear I
think. I can`t remember,but you might want to look
through the TSB list anyway,it`s interesting.
Steve P.