Re: Back on the list

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 22:04:55 EDT

Anne Baker wrote:

>> We're slowly getting settled in our new Burlington apartment. The
>> place still looks like a moving van tipped over, exploded and then got
>> hit by a tornado :-). But, we're making progress.
>>
> You know you'll never get all those boxes unpacked, ever. ;-)
>
>> So I have gathered that Mike's girlfriend will be coming to
>> Daktoberfest? And on only his second trip to Jon's. We're still
>> waiting to meet Andy's significant other :-).
>>
> Yes I will be at Daktoberfest. I almost came to the BBQ but the truck
> died and I was broke so that was the end of that. I heard Mike raving
> about it, and decided I couldn't miss this one. Mud is too much fun. And
> now I hear that I don't get to meet Terrible Tom, phooey.

Jason, Norah - good to see you guys are back up and online. :)

Anne - well I may have spoken too soon... Lets just say for right now
my Daktoberfest plans are up in the air. This past week has been a week
of ups and downs - and today has been no different. Lets just wait and
see :)

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/