Re: Back on the list

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 23:08:04 EDT

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:55:27 -0400, patience@cif.rochester.edu (Anne
Baker) wrote:
>Yes I will be at Daktoberfest. I almost came to the BBQ but the truck
>died and I was broke so that was the end of that. I heard Mike raving
>about it, and decided I couldn't miss this one. Mud is too much fun.
>And now I hear that I don't get to meet Terrible Tom, phooey.

It'd probably be better if you meet Tom there when you haven't got a
vehicle of your own with you. Never know when he might want to steal
it and go for a "swim" in the wee hours of the morning.

Sorry, couldn't resist :-)

Still hoping that I'll be able to make the 3000 mile journey to a bbq
one year...

-Bill