Re: Back on the list

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 11:31:02 EDT

Ed McCarrick said:

> I would have liked to seen(not participated ;-) ) in
> the removal of the goods from storage.

Heh... I don't know if you ever signed up for the off-topic list, but I
posted a bit there about that experience. The movers were trying to
figure out just exactly how tall you must have been to have piled stuff up
the way it was. And if you remember the stack of boxes in the small room
that had a tendency to fall over... it did. Didn't really fall on the guy
as much as push him to the side.

All in all, it's probably best that you weren't there. They weren't too
happy with unloading that room. As they were getting paid, I can't really
say I cared too much how happy they were with it.

--
Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net  Burlington, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer